Adult Circus Classes
Swap your treadmill for a trapeze!
Do something totally brag worthy! Small Group Adult Fitness classes are run in 10 week blocks, however enrolments can be taken mid-block if space permits in the classes. All classes are taught by professional trainers and circus artists in our fully equipped training space on the city fringe. Contact us by phone or email if you would like to check availability in your preferred class!
Choose from six awesome classes:
- Adult Aerial Tuesdays (7.30pm - 9.00pm)
- Adult Aerial Wednesdays (7.00pm - 8.30pm)
- Adult Aerial Thursday (7.30pm - 9.00pm)
- Adult Aerial Fridays 2 hour intensive (7:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Adult Circus 101 (7.30pm - 9.00pm)
- Friday Night Tumble 2 hour (7:00pm - 9:00pm)
It's just $275 for a 10 week block or $220 upfront with a saving of $55 if you book and pay before the 10 week block starts, with the exception of Friday's Aerial class which is $366 with a $55 saving upfront due to the extended time. Call us for the latest time table! Casual classes are $35 and subject to availability.
Circus 101 sessions cover the main areas of circus skills including tumbling and trampolining, acrobatics, balance, juggling, hula, circus games and more. The class will introduce beginners to the fundamental techniques and challenge those with a little more experience. All fitness levels welcome.
Sign up now as some classes are currently full. Join any time if spots are available.
- Aerial Block 5: November 19th - December 13th (4 weeks)
- Circus 101 Block 4: October 8th - December 10th